Saturday, July 23, 2011

The weekend at last!

So it's finally Saturday, and after the busy week I've had, I decided to take it easy and give myself a little slack time for the day :)) After sleeping in a little more than usual, and enjoying a nice hot cup of Godiva Chocolate coffee (Ken brewed a whole pot full!) I checked all of my email and FB posts, and watched a saved episode of "Mad Men" to kick off the afternoon :))

The prints on FAA are being noticed, and I want to send out a big thanks to those of you who are helping me spread the word. The sales are very much appreciated!

As I promised, I stocked the rest of my "Hearts" series in Fine Art America, and this is just one of the several images you can now see in my Store:

Art Prints

I'm working on producing a series of glass tile necklace pendants of these heart images, too, and they will be ready by next weekend, I think. They will be in my Etsy shop:

The Desert Studio at Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment