Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Busy day in the studio!

So I was painting away in the studio today, and the doorbell rings and I hear a truck pull away. . . . I go check it out, and UPS left me with a huge box from a jewelry supply house. I was puzzled, as I hadn't ordered anything in a while, but my husband dragged it into the house for me, as it was HEAVY. There was no packing slip, so I called the company, and they said to open it up and read them the order numbers from the invoice. Well, this big box was just full of 14 bags of key chain jumprings!! There were over 2500 of them, and that is ALL that was in the box! Long story short, they got the issue sorted out, and UPS will pick this up in a day or so. . . . but that was my drama for the morning! I haven't been making jewelry for a couple of weeks now, but focusing on my painting instead -- I switch off between the two!

So today I posted more art up on my website at Fine Art America, which you can view by clicking this link:

Art Prints

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. i wish they's bring me some extra stuff! ha ha ha

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful! somehow it reminds me of peter max... i used to have one of his original paintings (heart one) above my desk at my job before i retired...

    have a great day honey!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete