Sunday, July 17, 2011

New LARGE prints now available!

Busy busy day today. . . I've been getting quite a few requests for LARGE prints of my watercolors, so I added my images to my store on Fine Art America. Now, in addition to having 8x10 prints and notecards in my Etsy shop, those images are available at FAA where you can order them printed on stretched canvas, as a rolled print so you get it locally framed, or as a finished piece: matted and framed in your choice of mat and frame colors/styles!

Here's a link to the store if you'd like to check it out:
http://fineartamerica.com/featured/agave-squared-nancy-matus.html

landscape canvas prints
desert canvas prints
arizona paintings
southwest canvas prints
southwest prints
arizona canvas prints
botanical prints
cactus prints
cactus paintings
botanical paintings
green paintings
hiking canvas prints
agave prints
agave paintings
Sell Art Online



So, it's been a full day today, and with this now crossed off of my "Art To-Do List", I can finally go to bed!

Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment