Monday, October 3, 2011

Art: It's from the Soul, and Priceless!



I've been busy in my studio. Very busy. Working my little heart out making paintings, drawings, and jewelry and having a blast CREATING!  I am very lucky to be able to do this, to explore this side of who I am, and have markets to sell them in. It is when I am most authentically ME, and bringing what I can to this world of things of beauty and enjoyment. Trying to make it all just a little bit better for whoever sees it. The world may be a dark and scary place sometimes, but we get a much needed soul-break when we can leave it behind for a little while and look at something that brings a smile to our face, joy in our hearts, and peace within.  So this holiday, why not think about giving that gift of Art to those you love? A piece of joy and imagination that can be escaped to, all year long.  A gift that keeps on giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment