Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Art "To-Do" lists. .. . .



Wow, it's been a busy two weeks, and I'm still working my way through my Art To-Do lists!

I'm working on updating all of my websites with the new shows information, and updating my art resume too.

I received notification of acceptance into the Arizona Art Alliance's Exhibit to be held at the Offices of the Arizona Attorney General in downtown Phoenix! They will have two of my LARGE acrylic landscape paintings: 36" x 48" and 28" x 36". I am elated to be part of this prestigious show.

The MACfac co-op is opening in just a couple of weeks, so wrapping up what I need to do for that also.

And the Mesa Art League is presenting a member's exhibit at the Boyce Thompson Arboretum, in Superior, which is about an hour east of Phoenix. I had a one-woman show there in January 2010, and it is a beautiful and tranquil setting! It is one of Arizona's State Parks, and draws many visitors for the plants, desert appreciation, and birdwatching. It will be wonderful to go out there once again.

No photos this time, but I will correct that!

No comments:

Post a Comment