Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Art group. . .


"Sacred Space"
Acrylic
11" x 14"

I decided to join the Mesa Art League (MAL) and just received the "welcome" letter. I am really looking forward to becoming active in this group's activities and exhibits, and hope to be able to make it to their monthly meeting which is tonight. I say hope to, because I am still finishing up and packing the artwork I need to deliver to the MACfac (Mesa Art Center fine artist co-op). I've got a LOT of art activities going on right now, and it is a blessing! The MACfac gallery/store opens the weekend of Sept 10,11,12, and that is the same weekend that MACFEST also starts up again, so I'm hoping it draws a lot of shoppers!

I have both paintings and notecards to go into the MACfac, and I'm looking forward to adding more announcements here as events move closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment